Tuesday 7 October 2014

Hasegawa 1/72 Cruiser Tank Crusader Mk.II

Hasegawa 1/72 Cruiser Tank Crusader Mk.II 



It has been a while since my last post due to heavy work load. The Mirage Panzer IV suffered an unprovoked attack from my wife as she took a box down from a shelf in my model room. The box somehow took flight from the other side of the room and landed on my desk crushing the little panzer." I don't think it is broken" she informed me.So a new gun barrel was ordered the frame under the barrel had to be scratched built and the wheels and tracks had to be re - built. I'll post some pictures as the model progresses. Anyway here is the Crusader








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little model. What did you use to paint the SCC15?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Simon. thank you for your comment.The SCC15 was mixed using Tamiya paints I'm not sure of the the quantities of Green I used I just mixed it until it looked right. If you search the internet there are various suggestions for the correct mix according to the experts.I have been told by a modelling friend of mine that a company called White Ensign Models do a version of SCC15 so I'll look at that on the next British Tank. Cheers Andy

      Delete